Copyright © 1995-2019, The Aerospace Corporation. All rights reserved.
This site is owned and operated by The Aerospace Corporation (referred to as "Aerospace"), whose corporate offices are located at 2350 East El Segundo Boulevard, El Segundo, California, USA. Use of the materials on this server is subject to the following terms:
1. While Aerospace provides the material on this server to anyone for informational purposes only, we retain the copyright on all text and graphic images. This means you may not: distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Aerospace; "mirror" or include this information on your own server or documents without our permission; or modify or re-use the text or graphics on this server.
2. You may: print copies of the material for your own personal use; or store the files on your own computer for personal use. The material may not be used for any commercial purpose.
3. Any copy of the materials or a portion thereof must include Aerospace's copyright notice.
4. Use of the material on any other Web site or network computer environment is prohibited.
6. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. AEROSPACE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
7. AEROSPACE DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOUND ON THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM AEROSPACE. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES FOUND ON AEROSPACE'S CORPORATE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND CONVENIENCE ONLY AND YOU ACCESS THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY ORGANIZATIONS SEEKING TO LINK TO AEROSPACE'S CORPORATE WEB SITE SHOULD SUBMIT REQUESTS IN WRITING TO THE PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT (send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AEROSPACE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR IN ANY WAY ARISE OUT OF, THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF AEROSPACE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.